Payment System via Bank TransferUncategorized 4th May, 2017 22 Likes 4 Comments
Dear Participants of IUFRO INAFOR Joint International Conference 2017
To all participants who will pay the conference registration fee through bank transfer please be aware for these following matters:
- Every registered participant will have an invoice (that can be accessed via user dashboard participants after login athttp://iufroinafor2017.com); that must be paid in US$. If you pay on IDR (Indonesia Rupiah), the dollar exchange rate should be adjusted to the existing exchange rate which valid on that day you make payment.
- The Bank Account is Bank BNI 46 on behalf of “RPL 30 BBPPBPTH untuk PS IUFRO INAFOR”. The Account number is 880 888 009 1
- Payments through Internet Banking please fill the email destination with firstname.lastname@example.org so that the Bank server could send notifications directly to our email Payment System Manager.
- For those who have made payment either from SMS banking, Mobile banking, ATM or Internet banking please send a Payment Confirmation to email@example.com and follow this format:
- Full name of Participants (same with the name on the registration)
- Registration ID (ex. 17042161xx)
- Transfer Date
- Amount of the money
- Attached a proof of the transfer (invoice, picture, screenshot or scan)
- Our admin will send e-ticket to all your personal emails as a proof that the participants have completed the registration administration.
- If the e-ticket is not available in your email, please check your SPAM folder.
- Please note that the e-ticket must be brought during conferences as participant identity.
- Any concern or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention